Annual Insurance Survey Preparation
A typical scope of work follows:
- Survey Check List
- Drain boiler and flush water spaces
- Remove man and mud doors
- Open up fire and smoke passes removing all debris
- Check operation of all adjustable door seals.
- Strip steam and water mountings, grind in cock valves etc
- Overhaul water gauge assemblies
- Boilers inspected by competent person
- Boiler reinstated with all disturbed seals, gaskets and packings renewed
- Boiler raised to pressure and tested
- All packing, seals, gaskets and consumables are included.
As valve overhaul and boiler cleaning requirements vary tremendously from boiler to boiler, we arrange these on a case by case basis in line with your insurers recommendations. These are additional to the standard survey scope.